Thursday, October 31, 2013

tRUNK OR tREAT

tRUNK OR tREAT


Hope everyone had a great Halloween

We participated in Trunk OR Treat at our church
and I of course decorated for the occasion.

What a great time we had!

No this is not my grand baby but one of the little ones
 that I get to love on and get hugs and kisses from.

Her and her 2 sisters were the three little pigs 
and her brother was the big bad wolf.
Yes that is 4 and  there is  one more brother.
Lots of hugs and sweetness!

Photo: Best trunk at fbc!
(So proud of hubby he has lost over 50 lbs!)

I have been busy with making plans for 
dinner for 30 last week and have 12 on Friday night.
Photos of tables soon!

Guess I am out of my retirement blahs!

tHANKS fOR sTOPPING bY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.