Saturday, August 5, 2017

Forgotten Blog





**Forgotten Blog**



8 months of Family Health Issues
I do not want to bore you with my last 8 months,
 but here is a short version:
Husband= 4 surgery's
Daughter= Hospital stay for 4 days, 
2 surgery's--now on Dialysis 
Dad= Thumb almost cut off & 
Congestive Heart Failure
 & Now seeing 4 new Dr.'s

image


Only He can carry you through tough times.


Related image




I want to say Thanks to all of you bloggers 
and your wonderful blogs.
 All of you provided me with  smiles and
 hope that things will return to normal soon.
You were my nightly shot of  encouragement!

Related image

Here is a post from the past
Summer Deck








Thanks Ya'll for stopping by



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, You've have had a lot to deal with! Wising you and your family the best and glad to see you are back!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. ركن كلين للصيانة والنظافة
    لنظافة شيئا ضروريا وخاصة عند تواجد اطفال صغار يخشي عليهم من الاتربة تقدم لكم افضل خدمة تنظيف الفلل الجديده و المفروشة، تتميز بوجود عمالة على اعلى مستوى من الخبرة والعمل والامانة شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    تسليك مجارى بالرياضlevel
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.