Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Has ARRIVED


Y February has arrived Y

 Yes we changed the calendar but here in 
Texas we are expecting it to be “70” today!!
But wait ~~only in high “40’s” tomorrow,
OH!! Well I do live in TEXAS!!!







2016 Ladies Luncheon a friend and I

did the decorating. 




On another note, I have lost most of the photos from my past Valentine’s  post➹💟. There is a gray circle with a white dot in the place of my photos.
Anybody have suggestions????

YYYYYYYYYYY

Here are a few cutie's I found on Pinterest!!!

Oh so cute!!!
From --Oh Nuts

YYYYYYYYYYY

One of  my favorites 
From our departed friend  Candy Fagerlin at 
The Little Round Table.
So miss her wonderful tables 
and all her Fiesta knowledge.

YYYYYYYYYYY


Entry way cutie
makeitluxe.blogspot.com



Guess I better get busy and 
just set a new one.


thanks for dropping by

YYYYYY


3 comments:

  1. نقدم لكم شركة الحورس لتركيب طارد الحمام والطيور بالرياض نحن شركة ممتازة جداً و ذات خبرات و عناية فائقة فى اعمال مكافحة الطيور و الحمام و القيام بعمل و تنفيذ تلك الطوارد المعدنية على أمثل وجه فهى تعمل على طرد الطيور و هروبها و ليس نعمل من اجل قتلها لان معظمها هذه الطيور قد تكون للزينة و التربية فتواصلوا معانا لكى نخلصك عملينا الكريم من جميع الروائح و الفضلات التى تتركها تلك الطيور والحمام عند تواجودها على المبنى فوداعاً لتواجد الطيور على النوافذ والاسوار الخارجية للمبنى فلا تقلق ابداً.
    طارد الحمام

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.