Friday, March 18, 2011

Decked out Hutch

In my previous post, I showed my new hutch. I hate to say that it did not take me long to completely fill ever inch. This is the first time I have been am able to display my wedding china of 40 years. Yes I do feel like a kid with a new toy. She is all deckd out and ready her debut.
 LIGHTS>>>>>>   CAMERA>>>>>>> ACTION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OOps I see a candlestick and cup that was so glad to be out the dark box they were stored in that they moved right up  front on the shelf.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment Y'all

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cupboard and your dishes look so nice in it!!! Love your roosters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green glassware against the white, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cup board and everything inside looks like it in the perfect place! Love those roosters!!!
    I'm your new follower, you're welcome to come over and do the same.
    XO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy...

    My friend, you hutch is sooo pretty! I love that beautiful display of white and green dishware...sooo perfect for the spring season! Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party this week!

    Warmest spring wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hutch! And I love the green glassware, very pretty. Oh, love the roosters too!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cabinet and the roosters perched on top are just right! Very French!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.