Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby Shower Fun

I interrupt my RED< WHITE < BLUE Series
to give you snip of a wonderful Baby shower!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you are the oldest grandchild
of my mother's side, 
 your invited to attend a lot of family events.  
Saturday my mother, her sister, her sister in law
 and one of my cousins attended a baby shower. 
If you were wondering I have cousins
 the same age as my children (in there 30's).
This will be her first and long awaited blessing.
Her sister and friends hosted
a delightful shower for her.
Her sisters home was in a beautiful setting in
a rural area in the Dallas area. 
It's A GIRL and will arrive in September!
I had to share a few photos of the shower and her home.

Grandmother to be & Mother To Be

 Michelle with sister and her daughter

Entry

Refreshment Table


 Luncheon serving---
I am going to use this idea....these are small plastic trays from Dollar Tree covered with cloth. Salads serving were placed in disposal punch cups.
These were our favors as well as the candy caddy.

 This is the music room across from the dinning room.
Look close this is a reflection!

This is December she belongs to the mother to be.

Mother to be and all her gifts.
View from the upstairs balcony.

We ended the day with a girls family photo.

More of the beautiful home in a later blog.


Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave a comment.

Hope everyone has a
wonderful & blessed week
<:)

I think the blog ghost has attacked AGAIN---my background and side art has disappeared!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! What a lovely Baby Shower in a gorgeous home too, such a beautiful way to greet the new baby and many blessings and congrats to the parents. I am too the oldest granddaughter on mother's side, so I have a cousin the age of my "younger daughter" Sofia, who is also 4 months older,that would be 31 and my oldest daughter is 32. With that age difference she calles me aunt Fabby, hahahahaa..what can I say, lol!
    I'm going to follow you, hope you like to do the same. Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I had been your follower, I guess I liked your blog all the way from the beginning!! Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.