Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is Christmas Really over?????



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas
I know that my family and I were really blessed.

A  month ago we began to
 plan
 decorate
 cooked and cooked
 visited the relatives
 attended the parties
but I hope that all remembered the true reason for the season
To celebrated the birth of
Jesus Christ.


Our day  began with a wonderful breakfast and
 then off to church.
Our family arrived and the gift exchange began.
(For some reason my pictures are not available of my living room. But found this one on how I image that every ones living room must have looked on Christmas morning)

Image Detail

As we begin the count down to the new year.
 I hope everyone is safe and plan to enjoy bringing in the
 New Year.


Let the count down begin!!!!!!

Glad you stopped by please leave a comment
 Y'all
Have a bless day<;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.