Friday, May 27, 2011

High Flying Flags

 

You may recognize the tablescapes below I borrowed them from Susan at BNOTP.  Susan thank you for giving me ideals and letting me know that I am not the only one that has a love for dishes, dishes and more dishes. You always have such ingenious tablescape ideas.

I am proud that we have the freedom to display our flags. I want to say to those who have served this country where I do have that freedom
T H A N K  Y O U






Just a quick note to update June Bizarre Holidays.

 There is one that is not bizarre but special for me.

View Image

June, 2011 Bizarre and Unique Holidays



Month:
  • Aquarium Month
  • Candy Month
  • Dairy Month
  • Fight the Filthy Fly Month
  • Gay Pride Month
  • National Accordion Awareness Month
  • National Adopt a Cat Month
  • National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
  • Rose Month
  • Turkey Lovers Month

Weekly Events:
  • Week 1 Fishing Week
  • Week 2 Email Week
Daily:

1 Dare Day
1 Flip a Coin Day
2 National Bubba Day
3 National Doughnut Day always the first Friday in June
2 National Rocky Road Day
3 Repeat Day (I said "Repeat Day")
4 Applesauce Cake Day
4 Hug Your Cat Day
4 Old Maid's Day
5 World Environment Day
6 National Gardening Exercise Day- Get out and exercise with your plants.
6 National Yo-Yo Day
7 National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
8 Best Friends Day
8 Name Your Poison Day
9 Donald Duck Day
10 Iced Tea Day
 10   Nursing Assistants Day - First day of National Nursing Assistants Week
11 Hug Holiday
12 Red Rose Day
13 Sewing Machine Day
14 Flag Day ----MY BIRTHDAY---My Dad always said the flags were put out for ME!!!!!!
15 Smile Power Day
16 Fresh Veggies Day
17 Eat Your Vegetables Day
18 Go Fishing Day
18 International Panic Day
18 National Hollerin' Contest Day - third Saturday in June
18 National Splurge Day - Oh yeah!!
18 World Juggler's Day - Saturday closest to June 17th
19 World Sauntering Day
19 Father's Day
20 Ice Cream Soda Day
21 Finally Summer Day- Summer Solstice
21 Go Skate Day
22 National Chocolate Eclair Day
23 National Columnists Day
23 National Pink Day
23 Take Your Dog to Work Day (Why!?) .....date varies
24 Swim a Lap Day
25 Log Cabin Day
25 National Catfish Day
26 Beautician's Day
26 Forgiveness Day
27 Sun Glasses Day
28 Insurance Awareness Day - Now who do you  think invented that!?!
28 Paul Bunyan Day
29 Camera Day
29 Hug Holiday
29 Waffle Iron Day
30 Meteor Day

What a beautiful day, that God has made!!!
Please leave a comment, Ya'll

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to pop over and wish you a Happy Birthday! I always remember it's Flag Day on June 14th because that is the date my Grandparents got married. My Grandmother would always talk about their anniversary being on Flag Day.
    Have a great day!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.