Monday, February 21, 2011

Late Valentine Post/Time for Blogging

Late Valentine Post/Time for Blogging

Everyday I can't wait to view all the wonderful post. Now here is my dilema, I want to post a blog and tablescapes but get so wrapped up in viewing and checking out everyone else's blog I run out of time. I tip my hat to all you bloggers who can get those table scapes prepared,ready and posted. I just can't quite the hang of all the blogging tricks.  I am open and willing to any suggestions and how your schedule your blogging time.
I know this is way past Valentines but just want to show off my Valentine Table.

I also have been out thrifty and found some great deals and am trying to find the name of this tea set that I picked up at Goodwill. I could not get a good photo of the marking. I was able to see Sutherland China made in England but no pattern name. I hope some one can identify the pattern.


Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment Y'all

1 comment:

  1. As a new blogger, I don't really have any advice for you because I am still trying to figure it out also. Let's just be the blind leading the blind!

    P.S. I am from Texas originally. Will always be a Texan in my heart, no matter where I live!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.