Friday, January 15, 2016

Returning to Blogland







Just a note to say I am still on the planet...............
and want to get back to blogging again. You know sometime life gets in the way of fun things. 

Hope everyone had a great holiday and 
all are staying safe and warm. 
The weather in Texas will be 
changing back to winter tomorrow
they predict rain, sleet and maybe snow. *****
    Guess its time for the snowman table!!!  

    
       


**************************
Life now includes Skeeter Man.
 He now is staying with us 24/7
We are staying home and staying warm





Hopefully I have a start on my Valentine Table!!!!





Hope everyone is having a great week.
Thanks for dropping by.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were there. :)
    I love your snowman plate...so cute.
    Our weather here is a bit cloudy but temps in the 50's and I don't think we have snow in the forecast....I hope not...we've already had our fair share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit Cathy. Welcome back to blog land. Sometimes life takes turns. I hope you are staying warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a special treat to my day.